Already traditional Start-up Weekend Malta took place on 17-19 July 2015. However this event was extraordinary, both due the rich panel of mentors and judges and quality of ideas and pitches.
Here are the 9 ideas that went on stage to pitch in front of the judges on startup weekend!
• Health hero – crowdraising platform for surgeries not covered by insurance. WON SOCIAL IMPACT CATEGORY
• Air meeting – meet with your friends, colleagues or loved ones while saving on plane tickets, search engines will offer a best option for all. THIRD PLACE
• Sure guides – unique guided tours from locals. SECOND PLACE
• Site project – educative specification form and collaboration platform to unite freelancers to deliver your website. WINNER
• Quick eat – share your food with a stranger.
• Lans – validate your idea in minutes. All sources in one dashboard, based on open data and API.
• MVeep – get instant feedback on your MVP. Online community.
• Holiday by the sea – live your dream by the sea at least for a Holiday.
• Moovers – resolving Maltese traffic problem with an app for minibus services for businesses.